For 6 tartlets
– 100g of rice flour
– 50g of corn flour
– 50g of teff flour
– 100g butter
– 1 egg
– 100g sugar
– 1 pinch of salt (if your butter is not salted)
– 4 organic lemon (juice and zest)
– 8 tablespoons of yuzu pulp (I used the Monin one)
– 3 eggs
– 150g of butter
– 150g of sugar
- Place the flour in a large salad bowl and make a well in the middle. In another container, mix the sugar, egg and salt. Pour this mixture into the flour and mix.
- Add the soft butter in small pieces and knead.
- Form a ball, then roll it out. Put it in a buttered and floured tart pan.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes at 180°C until the dough is golden.
- Mix the eggs, with the sugar, lemon juice and zests.
- Cook in a bain-marie stirring until the cream thickens, adding the butter with a whisk.
- Add the yuzu pulp and mix everything with a mixer to obtain a smooth cream. Pour over the dough and place in the fridge for several hours before serving.