It’s not because it’s gettin (really) cold that we have to stop barbecuing right?
1. How beautiful is this Mon oncle portable charcoal barbecue with its retro look, and it even comes in three colors. Super chic, made of metal and leather, it prevails at the beach, in the garden or in the countryside, or even on our terrace ! ⤖ 270€
2. This bible from Larousse signed by Jamie Purviance contains almost 200 bbq recipes ⤖ 22,90€
3. On the D8 channel, we can watch the Kings of Barbecue and get inspired by the candidates recipes
4. At Crate & Barrel, let’s buy this burger meat press and play like a pro ⤖ 23,38€
5. This ketchup from Oliviers & Co created by Olivier Streiff (Top Chef) is perfect to accompany your skewers ⤖ 9,90€
6. The brasserie Auteuil has a beautiful and huge terrace, on which is organized a barbecue every Tuesday night, in collaboration with Weber barbecues. On the menu: prime rib, pork to die for – unctuous to perfection, skewers, served with parsley potatoes and chimichurri sauce. And for dessert, you can even enjoy an apple crumble cooked in the barbecue! Special mention to the lovely place, decorated with great care, concrete walls and large wicker lamps floating from the ceiling with hanging plants ⤖ Menu 35€