Here is an idea of a very simple and quick (for those who think that they need time to cook, you’re wrong guys!) recipe of a colorful summer salad.
The Ingredients (for 1 plate)
– 1 mozarella di buffala or burrata
– a dozen cherry tomatoes
– a few basil leaves
– a few green olives (I brought mine from Italy, they are amazing, they have a nutty taste!)
– 1/2 melon
– 2 tbps fig balsamic vinegar
– 3 tbsp olive oil
– salt and pepper
– 1/2 lemon
- Wash the tomatoes, the basil. Place them in a bol.
- With a round spoon, form little balls of melon.
- Add it to the tomatoes, with the olives.
- Mix with the olive oil, vinegar and lemon juice.
- Garnish your plate with the mozarella on top, add salt and pepper.