Indigo…I love this colour! Did you know that it came from the latin word indicum, meaning India? The real blue indigo is a derivative from the woad, a plant used for dying clothes.
1. Candle Capri to make holidays last longer – Anthropologie
2. The stool, instead of an Yves Klein piece – Big-Game @ Karimoku
3. A magic potion spoon – One Kings Lane
4. Boiler of the sea – Staub
5. A dive with those curaçao pearls – Monin
6. The diary I’m dying to buy – Taschen
7. The Big Blue lamp by my designer friend Adrien Rovero