– 2 cloves black garlic
– 3 tablespoons yoghurt
– olive oil
– 1/2 yellow lemon
– 1 cc black paste sesame
– 1 large eggplant
- Cook the aubergine wrapped in foil, in your oven at 210 ° for about 30 minutes.
- Take it out of the oven, remove the aluminum paper and cut it in half lengthwise, and incise in diagonals.
- Add salt, pepper, sprinkle with olive oil and spices (sumac, pepper, oregano,…).
- Bake again for about 15 minutes until it is soft and golden.
- For the sauce, mix the black garlic without the skin with the yoghurt, the lemon juice, a drizzle of olive oil, and the black sesame.
vite fait ! un délice pour moi qui aime l’ail noir !