Ever wondered what you should do with your leftover rice? I got something for you! And it’s easy like 123.
– 1 eggplant
– rice leftovers
– some rucola
– some olive oil
– a few dices of feta cheese
– a dozen pine nuts
– a pinch of sumac (brought some organic amazing one from Beirut)
– a pinch of cumin
1. Cut the eggplant in half, and cut diamonds shapes on top.
2. Place the rice on top by packing it well, add the diced feta and pine nuts. Sprinkle with cumin and sumac.
3. Add salt and pepper and drizzle with olive oil. I also used a product that is really nice, I love spraying it on all my vegetables in the oven, it’s the Fumi Natural Umami.
4. Bake in your preheated oven 200℃ for about 40 minutes.
5. Once the eggplant is fondant, cook for another 10 minutes in grill mode.
6. Enjoy with some rucola salad.