Finally, the new website is finally online! I was so eager to make you discover it! It’s been sooo long since I had in mind, I wanted to give it a fresh look, I began to re-design it a long time ago and I was waiting to find a rare pearl that would help me program it like a real pro. My friend Remi was the chosen one, and he made an incredible work, I can’t thank him enough! Check out his website, he is a geek but also a very talented graphic designer, and he also loves fluorescent green. I will celebrate the 5th anniversary of my blog next month (by the way, stay around here because I am preparing a crazy contest, with 3 amazing prizes to win… I can’t tell you more …) and I’m super happy that everything coincides, 2015, new year, new look, 5 years… Thank you for being faithful!
So basically, what changes today…
– all categories in this blog are better highlighted above with small icons, there are even subtopics
– the blog is always bilingual French / English but now you can choose your language at the top left on the site
– all recipes are classified: entrees, mains, desserts, drinks
– all restaurants are also classified by city and borough for Paris
– and then many other small things like the background that I drew with watercolor, the picture which are larger than before, the fact that I am now on the Wordpress platform but that you don’t really care hehe…!
Please be clement, I still have 600 articles to review and reclassify one by one, and there might be some small display problems … but we’re almost there! What do you think of the new look? Feel free to leave me a comment, even if you think that there is room for improvement!