I love crumbles, it’s the simplest and quicker recipe on the earth of desserts, and you can put anything you want it… The apple rhubarb ginger combination is gorgeous!
– 2 apples
– a few stalks of rhubarb
– 1 big piece of fresh ginger
– 150g flour
– 75g salted butter
– 100g sugar
- In a bowl, mix the flour with the sugar, then add the butter. Knead it well until it becomes “sandy”.
- Wash and peel the rhubarb. Marinate an hour with a little sugar.
- Cut the apples into pieces. Grate the ginger.
- Butter a mold, pour the apples, the rhubarb cut in strips, and pour the mixture over.
- Bake for 35 minutes at thermostat 6 (180°C).