Those improvised soft cookies were delicious, although they didn’t have a true cookie texture. I still have to find the perfect recipe, to match Bob’s Kitchen’s incredible green tea+chocolate cookies – they’re amazing. Anyway, I thought that the acid cranberries were great with the matcha tea. You can serve them with a genmaicha tea (green tea with grilled rice).
– 2 tbs green tea matcha powder
– 150g fresh cranberries
– 125g butter
– 75g sugar
– 50g brown sugar
– 1 ts baking powder
– 1 large pinch of coarse salt
– 2 eggs
– 175g flour
- Let your butter soften.
- Preheat your oven at T7.
- Mix the butter, sugar and brown sugar. Add the baking powder and salt.
- Beat the eggs in another bowl and add them to the mixture.
- Pour the flour and green tea powder. Add the cranberries and mix delicately.
- Put some greaseproof paper onto a baking tray, and form little balls with the paste (not too close to one another because they will spread). Cook for about 6 minutes.