The ingredients (for 2 persons)
- 250 ml coconut milk
- 1 cube broth (chicken or vegetarian)
- 1 tsp chili paste
- 1 large piece of ginger
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tbsp red curry paste
- a large handful of fresh peas (about 200g)
- 1 leek
- ten shitakes
- ramen noodles (about 300g – 2 servings)
- some sprigs of coriander
- 1 lime
- Brown the chopped garlic and ginger in a casserole, with some vegetable oil or sesame oil (I used ginger and lemongrass oil).
- Add a little water and melt the cube broth in it. Then add the coconut milk, chilli, red curry, a pinch of salt.
- Add the finely chopped leek and the shitakes cut into large strips. Simmer about 10 minutes.
- Cook the noodles and peas at the end for a few minutes.
- Sprinkle with lime juice and serve with cilantro.