Ingredients (for 2)
– 1 zucchini and 1 eggplant if it is the season, or at the moment fresh green peas
– some mushrooms or shiitake
– 1 clove of garlic
– sesame oil
– soya sauce
– a handful of peanuts (if possible unsalted)
– 1 piece of fresh ginger
– a few sprigs of fresh coriander
1. Brown the diced eggplant with oil and garlic.
2. Once cooked, add the zucchini cut into rectangles and the mushrooms or shiitake in strips. If you are using peas, blanch them very quickly in water and brown them quickly with the garlic to keep them crispy.
3. Grill your peanuts in another pan.
3. Cook your rice vermicelli then mix everything together with a little soy sauce, sesame oil, grated ginger, roasted peanuts and fresh coriander.