I was invited some time ago by Bjorg for a culinary workshop, and to test their new products. I made this panna cotta with their praline drink. During the workshop we also made a panna cotta (gingerbread) but with agar agar, personally I prefer the gelatin because it brings more smoothness.
Ingredients (for 4/6 persons)
– 20 cl praline drink from Bjorg, or almond milk
– 30 cl of milk or soy milk
– 50 g of sugar
– 3 sheets of gelatin
For the coulis
– A dozen strawberries and blueberries
– 1 lemon
– 20 g of sugar
– 1 tbsp cornstarch
- Boil the soy milk and almond milk, add sugar.
- Dissolve gelatin and add it to the milk, stir and set aside.
- Place in glass jars and chill for several hours.
- Cook the fruits in a pan with sugar and lemon juice over medium heat.
- Once cooked, add the cornstarch diluted in cold water.
- Serve the panna cotta with the coulis on it.