I got this cute stamp for my birthday so I was eager to use it to make love cookies with the pistachio paste that was left of the king cake (it can be helf up to 6 months in the fridge). For the small hearts, I used a potato just like we did in kindergarten!
The Ingredients (for about 30 biscuits)
– 210g of flour
– 2 to 3 tablespoons pistachio paste
– 1 egg
– 80g sugar
– 3 tablespoons ground almonds
- Mix all ingredients, knead the dough.
- Put 1 hour in the refrigerator, then spread it with a rolling pin on a greaseproof paper.
- Cut your cookies using cookie cutters.
- Preheat the oven to 180˚C and bake for 10-12 minutes.