The Ingredients (for 2 bowls)
– 1 avocado
– 1 cup of rice
– a pinch of gomasio
– 1 zucchini
– 1 endive
– 1 lemon
– 2 tbsp sesame oil
– 1 tsp sumac
– 1 tbsp sesame sauce (tahina)
– 1 tbsp grilled sesame seeds
1. Cut the zucchini into strips and sauté them in a pan with sesame paste, sesame seeds and a little bit of oil. Add salt, pepper and let it simmer.
2. Remove the heart from the endives, cut them and season them with sesame oil, lemon juice and sumac.
3. Cook your rice with a little salt and a stock cube.
4. Once cooked, place your rice in a large bowl, then arrange on top the zucchini, endives, avocado cut and seasoned with gomasio.
5. You can also add herbs (coriander, chervil, rocket …)
You can even decline this bowl in a vegetarian version with a poached egg!