What can we make with our salmon left-overs from New Year’s? Polish blinis!
Ingredients (for about 20 blinis)
– 150 g flour
– 100g spelt or buckwheat flour
– 20g fresh yeast
– a pinch of sugar
– 250ml milk
– 20g salted butter
- Crumble the yeast in the flour, pour the warm milk. Whisk to a smooth texture.
- Cover the bowl with a kitchen towel and let the dough rise in a warm place for 1 hour.
- Separate the eggs, add the yolks in the dough with soft butter.
- Mix until smooth, and let rise again with the towel over the bowl for 1 hour.
- Beat the egg whites until stiff and add to the dough gently.
- Heat a frying pan with a little fat, pour a tablespoon of dough and spread a little, wait until there bubbles appear and turn over.