Here is another great recipe from the book I mentioned her here and there. I love to bone the chicken and eat those filaments in soup or salad, it’s delicious! Here it is cooked as in Asian cuisine, in a large pot of water. I just readjusted the recipe here :
– 1 whole chicken
– 200g green beans
– 6 peaches
– 50g pecan
– 1 lemon
– 1 tbsp grain mustard
- Place the whole chicken in a large pot of water with salt, herbs and vegetables (I put cloves, onions and celery for example, you can also put a stock cube). Bring to a boil and skim off as soon as there is foam on the surface.
- Cook 30 minutes, then stop the heat and cover for 15 minutes.
- Remove chicken from pan and let cool.
- Cook the beans in a casserole of salted water for 10 minutes then place in a bowl of iced water.
- Saute pecans in a little butter and paprika.
- Bone the chicken, place it in a bowl with the beans. Add the peaches cut in quarters and pecans.
- Serve with a mustard, lemon juice and olive oil vinaigrette.