I participated to this pasta contest on the pretty blog Un Déjeuner de Soleil with this Asian influenced pasta recipe.
The Ingredients (for 2)
– 250 ml of coconut cream or milk
– 1 eggplant
– 1 zucchini
– 500g spaguetti/capellini/vermicelli
– 1 tbs sesame oil
– 1 tbs white sesame
– 1 tbs black sesame
– 1 tbs curry powder
– 1 tbs cumin powder
– 3 garlic cloves
– 1 slice of ginger
- In pan, grill the eggplant cut in cubes with the crushed garlic, ginger and sesame oil.
- Add the zucchini cut into cubes but don’t cook it too long so it stays crispy.
- Pour the coconut milk and spices. Grill the sesame grains in another pan.
- After cooking your pasta, mix everything together and put the grains on top.