A very simple and delicious recipe, perfect for a dinner with friends.
The Ingredients (for 4 servings)
– 4 minced beef steacks
– 1 oignon
– 1 garlic clove
– 1 egg
– 1 tbs hot pepper powder or “espelette” pepper
– 1 tbs cumin powder
– a pinch of nutmeg
– 1 box of chickpeas
– 1 tomato sauce
- Mix the egg with the meat, the spices and some salt and pepper.
- Chop the oignon and parsley and add them to the meat.
- Form balls with your hands and roll them into the breadcrumbs.
- Brown the garlic with some oil in a pan, and put the meatballs in.
- Add the tomato sauce once the meatballs are golden brown, and the chickpeas, let it cook for a little while at low temperature.