The Ingredients (for 2 persons)
– 1/2 chorizo
– 1 fennel
– 1 teaspoon of fennel seeds
– 500g of tagliatelle (I used the Schär ones gluten-free which I find rather not bad)
– 1 tomato
– 1 tablespoon of tomato concentrate
- In a wok, sauté the chorizo cut into thin slices, with the fennel cut into strips as well.
- Cook until the chorizo becomes crunchy, then add the diced tomato without its skin, tomato paste and fennel seeds. Add a little water and simmer.
- Cook the pasta and add to the sauce, mix.