So what should we put in this love potion for Valentine’s Day?
Ginger for its aphrodisiac side … and for a touch of red, the color of love, let’s use pomegranate course, a symbol of fertility and…sexuality! In addition, it is full of vitamin C.
– 1 piece of ginger
– 2 very sweet pomegranates
– 1 or 2 apples
– 1/2 lemon
With a juice extractor:
1. Remove the seeds of the pomegranate, and place them in the juicer with apples and ginger.
2. Add the lemon juice in a glass and mix well.
Without the juice extractor:
1. Cut the pomegranate in half. Press it with a lemon squeezer, and take the juice out with the help of a strainer.
2. Press the piece of ginger to extract the juice, and mix it with a good apple juice and lemon juice.