Ah strawberries! If the sun and temperature are conspicuously absent this “summer”, we can still take comfort with good gariguettes and ciflorettes strawberries. Nothing fresher than this pretty pie to finish a generous dinner!
– 100g ricotta
– 100g mascarpone
– 1 tablespoon pistachio paste
– 250g strawberries
– 1 basket of raspberries (about 125g)
– 1 tablespoon sugar
for the pastry
– 250g flour
– 100g butter
– 1 egg
– 100g sugar
– 1 pinch of salt (if your butter is not salted)
– 1 organic lemon
- Place the flour in a large bowl and make a well in the middle. In another bowl, mix the sugar, egg and salt.
- Pour this mixture into the flour with the lemon zest and mix.
- Add the softened butter into small pieces and knead by hand.
- Form a ball, then spread it with a roller. Place it in a buttered pie pan.
- Bake 15 to 20 min at 190 ° C, until the pastry is golden.
- Mix the ricotta, mascarpone, pistachio paste, sugar, and lay on the cooled pie.
- Arrange with the strawberries and raspberries on top.