✩ For the base :
– 2 boxes of oreos (350g)
✩ For the rest :
– 450g philadelphia cream-cheese (I only put 300g that’s why he’s skinnier looking)
– 50g sugar
– a few drops of vanilla extract
– 2 eggs
– 125ml liquid cream
– 1 organic lemon
– one pinch of salt
- Mix the oreos. Melt the butter and add it to the biscuits.
- Butter a round mold with removable sides, and mash the biscuits inside with a spoon, and make it go up the sides. Pack it down well.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 180℃ (T. 6).
- In a big bowl, whisk the cream cheese with the sugar and the salt. Add the eggs one by one.
- Add slowly the cream and the lemon zest.
- Pour this cream into the mold. Wrap well the mold with aluminium paper so that the water doesn’t get in, and place your mould into a bigger mould filled in with water so that you cake cooks as in a bain-marie. It will make your cake smoother and help it not to crack.
- Bake for about 1 hour depending on your oven at 180℃ (T.6).
- Put in the fridge for minimum 4 hours.